Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

G3 Rack mount for Monster Tower Racks

noquams

Crew,

My last boat was a Sanger (loved it) now I have a 23LSV (love it as well). I purchased the boat with two swivel racks and they are great. There are often times when I need more that 4 slots and my 7 year olds board does not fit in the swivel rack. Well when I sold the Sanger I kept the Monster tower rack that has a pole mount. Since the G3 tower has 3 inch tubes and are angled it really would not be practical to mount with a pole or tube mount. Since there are pre drilled mount holes I opted to buy the garage wall mount and I cut it to size and drilled holes to match the pre drilled ones and for 35 bucks I now have a removable third rack. Here is a shot of the mount. Let me know if you want to see a photo with it mounted.

Cheers,

ChrisIMG_20130802_073323_062_zpsfaf491b3.jpg

Coming from someone that doesn't have a G3...I have no idea what you're talking about! Pics with the tower would be good to get a better visual of what you did. Either way, sounds like you came up with a good, cheap solution to your problem. Nice job!

• 2 years later...