Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

One Sweet Wakeboard Boat if your interested.....

NCVride

Hmmm.

I was watching the TV show Top Shot last night & they had a brief shot of the boat their giving away to the winner.... a Tahoe Q5i. Kind of the same kind of boat.... looks interesting initially & then you find out what it's really like under the wrap.

Tahoe-speedboat.jpg

I guess NC isn't too stringent about have the reg numbers up in the front of the boat. To each their own, I guess....

I hate to offend anyone, but Tahoe is a price point boat if there ever was one.

I guess NC isn't too stringent about have the reg numbers up in the front of the boat. To each their own, I guess....

I hate to offend anyone, but Tahoe is a price point boat if there ever was one.

Falko,

I saw the reg numbers as well.....not sure how he gets away with that because I know the Wildlife Officers I have run into in NC have been pretty stringent. Probably some guy who bought it cheap, wrapped it and is trying to somehow make a buck.

LOL, $700 rims and $3000 stereo.

Really? How in the flying hell could you spend $350/each on those wheels/tires?

3k for the stereo? Looking at those tower speakers, I'm going to say not a chance in hell, even paying full MSRP for everything and a stereo shop installing it.

I really enjoy pictures when people are trying to sell a boat, with life jackets hanging all over, dirty wet towels on the floor, ropes all over the place, and his old lady lerking in the corner. If you can't take the time to take nice photos, chances are I don't trust that the boat is being properly maintained. Just sayin.