Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini is ordered

Headhunter 2317

Thanks for all of the great information on bimini tops. I decided to go with the Towerbiminis.com version.

Tan with Navy Stripes. Black Powder Coat frame and clamps. Should look most excellent. I will know in 5 weeks.....

Wakeside buys from Towerbiminis.com. I love the look of theirs versus the smaller Titan version. I am stoked.

I'm fighting the urge to go up and get her out of storage and bring her back to the house for the "Spring Inspection, Detail, ect...." The only thing that is stopping me is some sketchy weather headed through here tomorrow and Saturday.

I am such a Candy A@#$. You guys in up North would probably be in down here without suits.......

Edited by Headhunter 2317

Plan on spending an afternoon moving those clamps around, and possibly cutting the hoops a little shorter to get it just right. I can send lots of photos and measurements of mine when it's time. I had to cut 6" off the hoop that mounted to the lowest bracket to get the canvas to stretch tight with it level.

Wakeside buys from Towerbiminis.com. I love the look of theirs versus the smaller Titan version. I am stoked.

I'm fighting the urge to go up and get her out of storage and bring her back to the house for the "Spring Inspection, Detail, ect...." The only thing that is stopping me is some sketchy weather headed through here tomorrow and Saturday.

I am such a Candy A@#$. You guys in up North would probably be in down here without suits.......

Go get her! I am going home this weekend, taking it out of storage, and bringing it home...if the weather is nice I hope to be going over Easter weekend in two weeks!!!