Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Main disconnect breaker '02 VLX issue

After several hours on the lake the main disconnect breaker tripped when we went to start our boat. We lost all power and then realized the problem and reset the switch.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what causes this?

Thanks!

After several hours on the lake the main disconnect breaker tripped when we went to start our boat. We lost all power and then realized the problem and reset the switch.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what causes this?

Thanks!

. Where is that located? I would like to know where mine is.

I haven't had that issue yet, sorry to hear about yours.

On our '03 LSV, the breaker is a red reset button located on the front, port side of the engine, just over the area where the v-drive and the block attach.

I haven't had that issue yet, sorry to hear about yours.

On our '03 LSV, the breaker is a red reset button located on the front, port side of the engine, just over the area where the v-drive and the block attach.

Okay, I thought that was mine too but the button doesn't seem like it can be pushed so I thought maybe it wasn't. I thought that was the cannon plug as well, guess I need to keep looking for that too.