Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution covers?

tommytg

Sent an email a week ago asking for a price for my 23 LSV, no response. Went to the site this mornining, seems to be down. Shoild I be looking elsewhere?

I was a little nervous getting a cover from him at first due to his lacking website. He returned my call very promptly (I left a voicemail and email) and spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me both answering all of my questions and going over things I hadn't thought about. He is seriously knowledgable when it comes to covers. That conversation definitely put me at ease and I have been more than happy with my purchase. I always refer friends to him and I will be buying all my future covers from him. He's a one man operation, but provided me with great service. Oh yea, the cover has been great too. I called around to other places before ordering my cover (Cory suggested I call around) no one else could come close to matching his answers/knowledge and he still beat their prices!

Cory is great, but at the moment has a family emergency he is dealing with. I have no affiliation and live in Michigan.

I talked with him about 2 weeks ago to fix an issue with my cover. He let me know that he would be out of town for a few weeks because of family issues. I'm gathering he should be back in town sometime next week, but don't know for sure.

His covers are really good and his service is excellent if there is an issue.

This is my second cover with him.

I have a cover on order from him right now. Just got an email from him saying he had an issue with the supplier of the material. It was on back order for a while and now the company is out of business. So they went to a new supplier but he's really back logged now, so my cover won't be ready until mid-September, and the order and payment went in about 4 weeks ago.

He said to expect about 5-6 weeks from the start but this new issue with his supplier is setting him back further. Couldn't be a better guy to deal with, as he said if we wanted to cancel at any time he would give a full refund. No thanks, I'll wait!

I have a cover on order from him right now. Just got an email from him saying he had an issue with the supplier of the material. It was on back order for a while and now the company is out of business. So they went to a new supplier but he's really back logged now, so my cover won't be ready until mid-September, and the order and payment went in about 4 weeks ago.

He said to expect about 5-6 weeks from the start but this new issue with his supplier is setting him back further. Couldn't be a better guy to deal with, as he said if we wanted to cancel at any time he would give a full refund. No thanks, I'll wait!

It's worth the wait.

Cory is great and will spend the time I answer all your questions. He actually talked me OUT of buying one of his covers! Great guy, and ill but from him when mine isn't sufficient anymore.

It's that time of year for every boat business......it's not just Cory. The very best advice I can give is place your order in the off season.

The cover is top quality. It will fit very tight and at first you may not get it right. Just understand its you..... Not the cover ;)

• Like 1