Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Put 32 hours on boat last week!

dalt1

Whats the most hours you have put on in a week?

Had a week on Dale Hollow Lake and put 32.2 Hours on the boat. Used 130.3 gallons of gas. Averaged 4.05 GPH for the whole week. Hydrofoil and wake surf took up the majority of that time.

• Like 3

I put on 11.6 hours in one day. We rented Radar lake and had 10 riders running from 8am until 9pm with the only breaks being to refill the gas tank!!! The MXZ didn't miss a beat all day!

We were right around 30 hours for week of 4th July. Very, very nice weather and rented lake cabin near Detroit lakes,mn (way less work than owning lake place!).

martinarcher

That's a good week! I would guess our best is right around there with a week's vacation on Lake Raystown. Gotta love it when you're so sore at the end of the week it's hard to get up on the ski. :lol:

We had a similar experience last year when we rented a house for two weeks on a lake. We burnt over 200 gallon$ of fuel, but that was with the I/O. Hoping to get the same usage this year when we go back with the Malibu.

That is some great fuel economy! Sorry I couldn't make it! 4 GPH!!!!! WOW!!

The beauty of foiling. No resistance while pulling riders.

Surfing not so great on low resistance pulling.

We spent the first 14 days of July on the delta put on 70hrs and $1500.00 in fuel. Skiing boarding and surfing, nothing but fun.