Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Floating Carpet

02-Scape

Saw the coolest thing this weekend, looked like a big area rug ( 8 X 10 or abouts), people were lying on it, looked like you could walk on it without it sinking. I would say it was 4" or less thick (probably could roll it up like a carpet). Anyone seen one of these or know where you can buy them?

We have one...got it at Costco for $300. 6' x 18' They are great for kids...actually, I haven't seen a kid that doesn't love it.

I'd only caution that they are pretty big to roll up. It's not something that you'd want to transport around very often.

We have a watermat. It was pretty pricey. We take it out on the lake with us and tie it to the boat. You'd be surprised with just a little practice you can get the thing rolled up while on the water. It has a big velcro "belt" that keeps it rolled up. Pretty easy to transport. It's funny because the top of ours is black and it blends in with the water from far way. We get odd looks from people because it looks like you are walking on the water. We have a tendency to play "king of the watermat", try to be the last one standing on the mat..... good times ....