Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 247 on website?

wakebrdr94

No, the window isn't the new one, no surfgate, hence no new SG decal thing. Really those are the only noticeable changes that you will see in the 247 outside the new graphic

So the hull isn't changing? Is it really "a new" 247 if the hull doesn't change (think 04-05 VLX)? Or by new you just mean a 2014? I love the fact that the hull hasn't changed since its inception in 06 and they're putting SG on the 13's. When the retrofit comes available I should eligible :whistle:

So the hull isn't changing? Is it really "a new" 247 if the hull doesn't change (think 04-05 VLX)? Or by new you just mean a 2014? I love the fact that the hull hasn't changed since its inception in 06 and they're putting SG on the 13's. When the retrofit comes available I should eligible :whistle:

The 23 LSV is changing, but just the top deck. The hull, that's bellow the water, will be the same. The 247 is just getting the same changes as all the other models, it isn't getting a makeover, only the 23

Retrofit?