Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 23 LSV Prices

C130Herc

Hi All, great forum; as a first time boat owner I have learned a truck load of info on here. A couple questions for anyone that wants to pipe in and put their 2 cents in! Thanks

1) New 23 LSV pricing, I am being quoted $4,200 off MSRP. How does this compare to what you are seeing?

2) '14 vs. '13? I am being told the '14 MSRP is 7,500 more than a '13, seems a little steep for a one year price increase given all the changes are cosmetic.

If that is $4,200 off of the true MSRP, that would make it a 6 figure boat. If that is the case, that is a terrible deal. If it is $4,200 off of what they are asking, then it depends on the asking price. In my opinion, anywhere from 25-30% off of the true MSRP is a good deal.

• Like 2

Right, including trailer I paid about 25% below MSRP and got almost all the options. Dealer can save you money if you do a cash deal (or just have financing already to go when the boat arrives) and order in the winter.

I'm going to list my slightly used LSV at some point for $80k. Now, mine has 4 Rev10's, a SD2 amp, wetsounds WS420 and a ridiculous trailer as well as almost every factory option available. I do have the Monsoon 350 and torque prop.

I'm going to list my slightly used LSV at some point for $80k. Now, mine has 4 Rev10's, a SD2 amp, wetsounds WS420 and a ridiculous trailer as well as almost every factory option available. I do have the Monsoon 350 and torque prop.

thats a good deal, especially considering that trailer upgrade!

New 23 for 2014 Chatt??? I am torn between the 22 and new 23.

I have a sneaky suspicion it may be an A24, decisions decisions...

Does your boat have Surfgate?

I am not sure most 2013 LSV owners should expect 80K.

Keep in mind that boat is decked out completely as much as it can be and with a triple axle bling trailer. I am sure he has it immaculately detailed as well.

Not to mention that Chatt is an attorney, and judging by his posts, he could probably talk me into giving away my right kidney before the deal was done. And I would probably walk away thinking I took advantage of him.

Edited by TallRedRider
  • Like 1