Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 VLX locker floor removal

Me also. My left rear ballast is full and won't drain. There's no obvious way to get to the pump.

Edited by tomchoover

Me also. My left rear ballast is full and won't drain. There's no obvious way to get to the pump.

My right is full and won't drain. So I guess we should swap.

I bought my boat from the dealer and before i picked it up they replaced a pump in the floor for me. I didn't ask him specifically how he did it, but from what he told me it was a major PITA to do it without taking a whole bunch of crap out.

My right is full and won't drain. So I guess we should swap.

My left rear ballast drain pump mysteriously started working again. Not sure why. I had yet to figure out how to access the pump. I guess I'm not interested in the swap :biggrin: