Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for a mechanic, CA Delta (Near Tracy)

Just looking to find someone a bit closer than San Jose to do standard 50 hour services on my bu. Any recommendations near the CA Delta would be great. Thanks!

I keep my boat at the Tracy Oasis Marina.

Not too far from Tracy, Boat Country in Escalon, Malibu dealer ,Brent is the owner..super nice guy.

Thanks for the tip, but I was looking for something within 20 miles of my boat. It would be closer to take it to my dealer than Escalon... I have to drive from Palo Alto to Tracy to get it serviced, which is quite a PITA. I'd love to find someplace reasonably close to our marina, who unfortunately do not offer boat service.

Just looking to find someone a bit closer than San Jose to do standard 50 hour services on my bu. Any recommendations near the CA Delta would be great. Thanks!

I keep my boat at the Tracy Oasis Marina.

There's a guy who frequents the delta wearing a "Yo MTV Rap's" hat that is really good at wakeboarding and life in general... he should be able to service your boat for $1k/hour :whistle:

• Like 1

There's a guy who frequents the delta wearing a "Yo MTV Rap's" hat that is really good at wakeboarding and life in general... he should be able to service your boat for $1k/hour :whistle:

I've seen the work that guy did on an impeller, and it looks a lot like this:

Sarlacc-BTM-DB.png

http://www.minekomarine.com/

Buddy had his boat serviced there....said they did a pretty good job, he has a 2006 Malibu. Not a Malibu dealer but real close to where you store the boat in Tracy.

Thanks - I'm a bit scared of the reviews on yelp, though :-(

Of course there's only 2, but yeah: http://www.yelp.com/biz/mineko-marine-tracy