Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just Got Our First Malibu!

blandband

That boat will not go near 60 mph with any factory prop. props only go "so far" per revolution so youd have to put a much steeper prop on there to get above 50. That said, I drove a 24 with the LSA and I was absolutely shocked how much (butt) that thing had. Simply unbelievable. Add the relative "efficiency" of a malibu hull and that thing is a cannon from 0 to 40.

We ended going to Arrowhead since they have a marina on eufaula that can service our boat. They gave us great trade on I/O and great discount on new. Granted this is our first bu and I will let everyone know if my experience with changes, but so far so good.

Friends have bought two boats from them at the Ark, beaver lake dealership. Have been very happy with them.

Nice looking boat.

Never been on Eufaula but want to get down there.

Scott

We ended going to Arrowhead since they have a marina on eufaula that can service our boat. They gave us great trade on I/O and great discount on new. Granted this is our first bu and I will let everyone know if my experience with changes, but so far so good.

Friends have bought two boats from them at the Ark, beaver lake dealership. Have been very happy with them.

Nice looking boat.

Never been on Eufaula but want to get down there.

Scott

Let us know when you are coming down. We are pretty much there every weekend till football season starts.

EDIT:

Would NOT reccomend a 12 pitch prop on the 550. at about 25mph it will spin too fast and hit the rev limiter. You need that higher 13.5+ pitch because you have so much HP and torque.

Took delivery yesterday. The 555 is ridiculous. I should have my pnp sacks from wake makers by next weekend. Headed to my buddy's stereo shop after next weekend for a wetsounds revamp. So if anybody wants some factory speakers/amps at a good price let me know. O and more pics to follow once we get her dialed in!post-21819-13744134176472_thumb.jpg