Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I want to spend money!

ljb408

Any threads on retailers online to buy accessories for my 2013 23Lsv? So far all i've learned about are wake makers and bakes online . I'm looking for a transom pad to protect from surfboards. I also need more wakeboard storage for my G3 tower, right now i only have two swivel mounts that carry 3 wakes/1 surf. Im sure these questions get asked all the time, so if anyone could lead me in the direction of the retailer list thread that would be awesome! thanks guys

Collins lake , 4th of july weekend

collinslakeboat.jpg

You can get a transom pad in the crew store. For racks, I would get the Samson spinners. Expensive but super nice. Bakes has them.

I noticed those on bakes site, i just wasn't sure the quality compared to an oem. Searching websites the samson is the only one i've been able to find. Anyone have experience with the samson spinner as a top mount rack? How is the fitment with the bimini?

I dig Themalibucrew.. but i think its tacky having a big ol .com hanging off my transom. I was looking for something less billboard like.

Best unobtrusive transom protection is 3M clear bra. You won't even know its there doing it's thing.

As far as the Samson racks go, they are hands down my favorite. I own them. They only require one hand to flip the racks into the boat, and they have different angled forks to work in both the upper and lower locations. If you have money to burn, ditch the clunky OEM racks and pick up 4 of the Typhoons. You wont be disappointed. The machine work is top notch on all the Samson parts.

Edited by Bobby Bright

I dig Themalibucrew.. but i think its tacky having a big ol .com hanging off my transom. I was looking for something less billboard like.

Got this @ Bakes. Not sure if they sell them any more.

photomay25161040.jpg

Full wetsounds or exile system.

I would go with 4 XM9s, 8 SX65 interiors, and a big 15. Harpoon amp, 800.4 and a 2500.1. And of course a ZLD.

My order would be:

1. Wetsounds system (pair of Rev 10's at minimum)
  2. Window tint
  3. Samson Racks
  4. Evolution Cover
  5. Box anchor with anchor buddy

i did the 2 wake and one surf forks on each side also did the g3 dual bracket and the 4 icon8s as well as the ws420 and love it. i will be doing new amps amp racks an W7 as well as all new in boat speakers this fall.

x2 on the box anchor, anchor buddy and sand spike as well those were my first my haves.

well your at it toss in 750-1100's in the rear locks and then a 2419 or 2315 if you dont have yet.

also tint windows and transom lights lpost-21694-13736520407897_thumb.jpg

Got this @ Bakes. Not sure if they sell them any more.

photomay25161040.jpg

I really like this one, although i couldn't find it on their site, which is why I started this thread. I was really enquiring about other websites you guys use besides bakes, which as of now is all i know of.

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=1055

do you already have a box anchor, anchor buddy set up? Evolution cover? You have dock lines, fenders etc? Tint windows?

What is the deal with the Evo cover? The factory Malibu cover seems really nice to me, it fits great and I love the ratchet starts that cinch it tight to the rub rails. It is a piece of cake to un/cover and tows great at highway speeds.

Full wetsounds or exile system.

I would go with 4 XM9s, 8 SX65 interiors, and a big 15. Harpoon amp, 800.4 and a 2500.1. And of course a ZLD.

In the works!

Do you have a spare tire on the trailer? If not, that's a good investment.

Probably the most important on the list! I keep forgetting and kick my self in the a** every weekend as I start my journey!