Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Inflatable SUP's

ct77

Hehe, nice shot, Big L! I think you will like the inflatable.

Heres a shot....last time I used it was a few weeks ago. The lake is a little more solid now & the SUP is deflated & rolled up on the shelf.

download_20131130_100409_zpse9dbcb45.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • 4 months later...

One more word of props to Tower inflatable paddle boards. I discovered this month that the screw and nut needed to put the fin on is missing. Honestly, I am not sure if I lost it or if I never got it, since it was 5 months since I got the thing before we ever broke it out. I called them and they sent me new hardware right away without any questions, and included another fin! So now I have a spare fin too. Excellent customer service. Now that the wife has had a chance to use it, she is super pleased and the kids are in love with it too. Spendy, but I can tell this will be worth every penny this summer.

• Like 1