Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Maiden Voyage!

tgaugh

Finally got her unwrapped and hit the lake today. Didn't get any pics on the water but we'll get some soon.

Yahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gif

bb4.jpg

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

Got a couple hours on the break in done, thanks to Brad B for helping us get on the water in new territory. Only complaints so far is a bad stereo install, RCA's @ power so we have the feedback and it wasn't ever tuned. In regards to the tower, we love the looks but if we had it our way and could go back we would have gone with a Titan again. Cry.gif No worries though, having a blade tower as an inconvenience is a nice problem to have...

Nice boat!

Got used to the pink stripe pretty quick :-)

First blade tower I've seen - very functional - Batman would certainly dig it.

Glad all y'all made it out and it was great to meet more of the crew.

Don't hesitate to make it a habit to come hang out with us

I must say that I'm not a real fan of the color pink but I love the way it looks there. Those pink highlights really define your boat. What is it about the tower that you don't like?

Hey you guys! Looking good! I am looking forward to getting a pull behind it someday.

Looks like you found a nice place to rent while the house is being built.

GETSUMONYA

Soon...Very soon!

Nice ride! You might, however, want to clean out the garage so you can keep it inside.

She's gonna have to stay outside, it's a rental and we just moved in this week. No time to clean, had to get to the lake!!!

What is it about the tower that you don't like?

It's not so much that we don't like it, we love it - we just miss the simplicity of the Titan, maybe it's because it's new. After depending on the Titan for years it's just a missing comfort in the 'bu. Plus the ease of use, single person up/down - folds down under cover etc. Just missing the old trusty!

Hey you guys! Looking good! I am looking forward to getting a pull behind it someday.

Looks like you found a nice place to rent while the house is being built.

You are welcome down anytime. FYI: House will be done in Aug! Biggrin.gif

One more complaint - finally we have the less than effective fuel gauge so we've joined the club!

O.K. now i am jealous been waiting for our new sunscape dealer called friday and not done yet your new ride looks nice my wife likes that pink for breast cancer awarness ... we almost ordered ours with that kind of tower but dealer said i would like the titan iii better since we are putting a tower boom on ours but your boat looks great hopefully we will have pic soon....

The little woman looks happy, that is a major plus !! Rockon.gif

R U kiddin? That's her boat. She just lets Todd come along to keep the other dudes on the lake from hitting on her. Crazy.gif

Yes LS, she's happy alright, no doubt about that.

UDub - man, you know that's her boat I'm crossing my fingers she lets me go with her. There is a local "ladies" club for boarders here in DFW. As soon as I heard I was like, oh no! I may have to go shopping for my own soon!!! Cry.gif

Thanks DLB!

Very nice! Were you guys at Ray Roberts on Sat? I was up there at the boat storage getting mine de-winterized. However, I forgot my trailer ball so I didnt get it out.

Are you guys staying in a rent house in Flower Mound? Where at?

Bryan-

We were @ RR this weekend, we were introduced to the infamous dock9! We are in FM currently, the rental is right by Marcus high school, right behind it off of Morriss between 407 & 1171.

Very nice! Were you guys at Ray Roberts on Sat? I was up there at the boat storage getting mine de-winterized. However, I forgot my trailer ball so I didnt get it out.

Are you guys staying in a rent house in Flower Mound? Where at?

What's up with you Texas guys...de-winterized?

You don't have winter. Mad.gif

Getting mine out on Friday (the ice is almost off the lakes) and my neighbor pulled his out yesterday.

So if the ice cooperates, my off-season this year would be 11/6/05 - 4/15/06.

Tgaugh...your off season better be 12/31 - 1/1...Don't become a Texas wimp!

Tongue.gif

Dave

You never can tell what we will get here. Thats why I have been helping my brother put a new motor in his I/O the past couple of weekends. Just a little crack on the side of the block... and the other side of the block, and both heads, and both exhaust manifolds... :) Yeah, he couldn't believe it either.

Dave....eh hem our last ride was 11.05 last year, no 80 degree rule if I remember correctly. You better update that from 11/05/05 - 04/15/06. PS I try not to plan anything on 4.15, that's just a bad date!

CA5WOFL9.jpg