Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Detailing Interior Vinyl brush

Does anyone use a vinyl cleaning brush when detailing or wiping down their interior? I have historically just used a cloth and some 303.

I picked this up yesterday (Amazon) and went after the problem area's and it works great.

31BRohykkHL._SX385_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-ACC_202-Professional-Interior/dp/B0042ZDJY8/ref=sr_1_11?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1373409964&sr=1-11&keywords=vinyl+brush

I am using the rest of my 303, and just bought some Vinyl sauce to do the rest this week. the brush does a great job digging out the dirt/dust that settles in-between the Gel and top cushion.

just thought i'd share. I had never thought of using a brush on my boat vinyl but came across it while looking for a brush to get the crumbs out of the truck seats left by my little monsters.

Edited by Stevo

A brush and some "totally awesome" from the dollar store will get dirt out of the vinyl grain. A regular old $0.99 bathroom scrub brush will do the job just fine tho. I don't see why you need a special tool for this. More than anything the most important tool is your own effort.

It arrived. What a waste of money. A $2 scrub brush would be the same thing. It is fancier that that, more like a $4-5 scrub brush. I was hoping for something more.

sorry.. what can I say.. <$10 I opted for the one "designed " for detailing. In hindsight yeah I guess there are cheaper ones out there but this one worked for me... and with Amazon Prime I would return it if I felt that way