Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got The VLX Dialed in!

Wakesetter67

Ok My Attempt to ride heel side for all you regular peeps, 1003834_10200630518743561_1972975193_n_z And the results,

1016551_10200630518663559_1109405234_n_z

Now how did you manage to slip on the neo top just before taking the dive?

I think I would have been wearing the neo top the entire time. We are finally not wearing one on the Willamette. It actually snuck over 80F one day last week.

• Like 1

We were out pretty early!!! Must beat the crowd, Although I enjoy Surfing in Busy waters, It adds a whole new element, Wake is there and then it's not, LOL It's a blast Love riding in cross wakes etc,

You also have to get out early before it gets all blown out.

• Like 1

I think I would have been wearing the neo top the entire time. We are finally not wearing one on the Willamette. It actually snuck over 80F one day last week.

LOL You have a keen eye!!! There were many attempts at Regular heel side!!

Edited by Wakesetter67

What lake is that?? I'm SO jealous of the clarity. On our lake we can see 3 feet down. But it's not a clear 3 feet.

Detroit Lake in Oregon,

Just for reference 8796, Detroit isn't all that clean of a lake. Around here people don't think of it like that...not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just not known for it's crystal clear water. However, there are some high mountain lakes (big lake for one) that you can see pop/beer cans on the bottom reflecting the sun while you ride. 30' deep and clear around the entire lake in the morning...very cool and trippy!

Flippin freezing though, even in August!

Edited by jetskipro550

62 degrees and above, i'm bare + boardshorts. Do those Neo Top make that much of a difference? I've wondered.

62 degrees and above, i'm bare + boardshorts. Do those Neo Top make that much of a difference? I've wondered.

Wore it tonight takes the chill off, Great for Morning and evening runs, We closed down the river tonight,

Wore it tonight takes the chill off, Great for Morning and evening runs, We closed down the river tonight,

Interesting. I'm sure it would be beneficial early spring/late® fall. Closed down the river? Exile XM9's scare off fellow boaters?

• Like 1