Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Perfect Pass vs. Ridesteady

mnhays

Why does everyone seem to prefer Perfect Pass over RideSteady, it seems like Ridesteady has more options for a cheaper price, this would be for example comparing Ridesteady Classic to StarGazer Wake Edition.

I'm curious because I'm thinking about finally adding PP. But I'm already way over my boat budget obviously :whistle: I know I know...B.O.A.T

I've got 2 speedometers now that don't work and as I'm diagnosing them to fix, I was thinking about upgrading completely.

1095 for ride steady vs 1195 for perfectpass stargazer.......no brainer, stargazer with all its experience and reputation....installed mine last year, best investment ever, easy install also.

ridesteady classic is more comparable to PP SG at $895. so another hundred. it had more options it seemed.

ridesteady is $1095 and seemed more comparable to Three Events at $1349 with all of the profiles and ride timing options.

but you do hear a lot about PP and how it's been used and tested by so many on the crew. if something went wrong you'd sure have a lot more help from BuCrew on PP issues.