Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'06 LSV <<The Unveiling>>

G-Pac

The new boat was delivered to our dealer last week and we went up to visit and complete all the paperwork yesterday. She is a few weeks late due to the lack of parts at Indmar for he saltwater package, but I must say now that the wait was worth it.

I have uploaded some pics to a new Photobucket album at:

Dealer Delivery Pics of '06 LSV

I must say, the color combo that my wife picked out really came out nice. I was a little concerned about going with the black/gold theme since we ordered the boat the day before the superbowl, but it all worked out the way we hope it would and our expectations for the boat have been exceeded.

Hope you all enjoy!

G-Pac

Gorgeous looking boat!! Is that Chessie Marine?

Any chance I could snag a ride this summer when I'm down in Annapolis?

Absolutely YZ, PM me for my contact info and give me a little lead time before you get down to 'Naptown" and we will take care of you. Thanks for the compliment on the boat, and yes it is Chessie Marine!

G-Pac

I do love that color combo. Malibu's black and yellow compliment each other very well. Many eyes will be on your boat G-Pac......enjoy it.

sweeet, so when are you taking her out for the maiden voyage?

Very good question...not soon enugh as far as I am concerned. We pick her up on 15 April and water test it with the dealer then. We may make a day out of it depending on the weather. I am not sure if this HH engine needs a break-in, as I have seen differing opinions on this. But if so, we may try to at least put some break-in hours on her that same day. Still pretty cold here in the mid-Atlantic region, but the water temp was at about 49 yesterday, so we are almost ready.

ALL-

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the colors, I was really pushing for the midnight blue and black, but since I got to choose the first boat's colors, the boss put her foot down and went with the Penguins (not Steelers!) colors :) for this one. I am a lot happier with it than I thought I would be. After seeing her in person on Friday, it made a big difference. As someone noted, the Malibu gold/yellow really is vibrant and the black is very shiny and sleek looking. Good combo.

CHEERS!

Nice boat G-Pac! We'll have to meet up sometime for a ride. Dealer wrote us and said that the Bu was finished, just waiting on delivery and prep. Hopefully soon!

very nice...my wife was also a big fan of the yellow/black, they had one at our boatshow. It was also sold already, so I think you've got a grand slam there.