Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Concert on the Water - WOW

Murphy8166

I had heard about this boat before ended up trying up behind them. It was literally a live concert on the water - the sound was so rich and so full - it was truly enjoyable. He also had a way to transmit his signal to everyone else on the water via FM radio. Music selection was great as well.

One of close friends is buddies with the owner of Custom Audio and Video by Chris - rumored to be a $1/4 million dollar system.

http://www.powersoft-audio.com/en/news/news-archive/414-powersoft-amps-drive-47-loudspeakers-on-texas-yacht.html

photo9_zps9ee942fa.jpg

I'm not a big bust out the camera guy with a bunch of chicks standing around in bikinis - just whipped it out to get one picture. No Audio.

You can't tell from the picture - there is a 300 lb sub that is in that hatch on the back of the boat...

The Audio Forms speakers use an Eminence pro audio driver like what NVS used to use. Loud but lacked smooth sound quality. That boat is amazing, and you can read on those amps. They have DSP. So I am sure it is like a concert set up and can make a speaker sound anyway they want so I am sure as Murphy sait it was nuts. Looks like an amazing install and alot of time spent doing it.

Edited by DQ

I still wonder how those AudioFormz HLCD speakers sound compare to the Rev10's,,,,,

DQ put it nicely. The parts can be had off the internet, yet the price is up there with the Rev-10.