Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Transom remote lock out

dm001681

Guys, I have searched all over the forum and can't find it. What is the key combination to lockout the touch controls for the Rockford Fosgate stock stereo on a 2012 system? Driving me nuts that I know I can do it but just don't know how! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ok on the boat right now and that key combination doesn't seem to work. Ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Having the same issue and ran across this thread while I was trying to figure out how to lock it. Sorry it is a bit late... I've got the manual in front of me - here is what it says...

Press and hold SEL and DISP together for 3 seconds to lock the RFX-MR5BB. This is the controller on the dash.

Press and hold Mute and Volume Down for 3 seconds to lock RFX-MR7. This is the round controller on the stern of the boat. It says "note this function is available for RFX-MR7 made after July 2011."