Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Water pooling on cover

dm001681

Hey, I keep my boat in a slip with a CS cover on it and we are having issues with water pooling. Anyone have any great ideas on how to keep water from pooling? I figure I can build another leg to stick under to prop the cover up but wondered if there were any other ideas.

D-ring sewn on the cover, just below the tower. Bungee cord from the D-ring to the tower. Can be installed as you put the cover on, or afterwards, without removing the cover. Super cheap, any upholstery shop should be able to help you out.

20130521_181947_zpsb0f4b014.jpg

• Like 2

D-ring sewn on the cover, just below the tower. Bungee cord from the D-ring to the tower. Can be installed as you put the cover on, or afterwards, without removing the cover. Super cheap, any upholstery shop should be able to help you out.

20130521_181947_zpsb0f4b014.jpg

Great Idea!!