Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Here at the Tige Dealer...

Afun

Love the color and price but not the tower. I assume this is a 20" boat......will that size work for you in the long run? Or will you wish you had a bigger boat like most people do.

oh good lord!

True statement. Even our local malibu dealer is confused how they can sell the boat at that price. The fit, finish, detail and overall build of the r20 far exceeds a new malibu ride.

Even that tower which looks very flimsy is surprisingly solid.

Edited by Indyxc

Too bad the wake blows.

Really, how so have been you been in an r20 or rzr? It's very clean at all speeds, nice shape, and can me made to be as large as need. If anything it's narrow so you have to ride long, but most people prefer narrow to wide.

Who cares how much value is there, that's one ugly azz boat. I wouldn't pay 15k for it. Tige has the market wrapped up on the most pathetic looking towers ever, since like 2002.

Sounds like another day of rain. The Malibu will sit in the water another day. This Sucks!

Sounds like that R20 is worth giving it a shot. I do not like the fact that it has a 5.0 engine, but overall it looks like quality.

Maybe a demo ride if it stops raining.

That boat is a great value at that price. You guys can rip on it but its much better value than anything coming from malibu.

Define value...Can't ski that boat, can't barefoot behind that boat, can't have a surfable wake in 3 minutes with that boat. No value to me, just sayin'. For a nice looking cruiser, it would be very nice and I like the interiors.