Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New graphics for 2014?

wakesetter8796

Saw this on FB, the red bull MXZ ready to go. Wonder if it's a 2014. Are these the new graphics? If so honestly I like the old ones better. post-17458-1372944071942_thumb.jpg

The windshield is definitely different too. Cant say I like the graphics. They look a lot like the ones from like the 2009 boats? And, wakesetter looks spelled wrong. I know there is probably something separating the "t", but from a distance it looks like wakeseter.

I like it, and the windshield even more, very modern subtle look. WOW, did I just use the word "subtle" to describe a new wakeboat? The only thing I'm not crazy about may be the "malibu" graphic at the back, but I ca't really see it. Also the black tinting on the driver window, if it would effect seeing your rider on pickup, otherwise it's sleek.

Diggin on the bow cover though. Something is up with the "Malibu" emblem on the rear also, but can't tell.

I thought that was a towel!

That emblem does look odd, not a clear enough picture.

My guess is on the windshield , they went away form the previous design because they had several issues with the chrome appliqué warping and coming off and several cracked supports behind the chrome.

I know of at least 3 boats myself that had issues. Looks like basically the same windshield , but simplified.

Edited by Bobby Bright

Diggin on the bow cover though. Something is up with the "Malibu" emblem on the rear also, but can't tell.

I'm with Bobby, I'm like in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board racks look different also. No straps???

Good catch! I thought MC had the patent on the clamp style. That would be sweet though!

My guess is on the windshield , they went away form the previous design because they had several issues with the chrome appliqué warping and coming off and several cracked supports behind the chrome.

I know of at least 3 boats myself that had issues. Looks like basically the same windshield , but simplified.

My 2011 did that very thing.

Good catch on the malibu logo. I like the thinner frame supports on the windshield. I can't tell if the racks are clamp racks or if they just removed the bungee cords for the photo shoots.

On the bimini too. Looks good. And here are some more pics.

2ad3e9f4e4be11e2895f22000a9e4895_7.jpg

00cec51ce4c711e2adac22000a1fbe03_7.jpg

2ef3c050e3fa11e28be922000aeb0c6a_7.jpg

4f01ff78e3f611e2953322000aeb0b99_7.jpg

dfda1c88e4a511e289bf22000a1fa4a9_7.jpg

Gotta say its nice to see the boys from Canada representing and taking the podium!

5413e21ce4bc11e29dfb22000a9e5ac6_7.jpg

Hmmmmm, not sure I like it will have to wait till I see it in person or some better pics.

I am not sure why they would mess with the rear "malibu" graphic, so classic and classy the way it was.

Edited by pkh