Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

proud daddy

wheelman

So my 2 year Old daughter did her first water sport today. Now it was only tubing but she absolutely loved it and kept saying faster faster, mommy who was on it with her was saying slower slower. I'm so happy she loved it and can't wait to get her on some type of board

Get her a skimmer. You can let the boat idle and start her right off of the platform. I would do that with my son. Just have he driver put it in gear and hold the skimmer till they are comfortable and feed the rope out. You hardly need Any speed.

Edited by mibarefooter

My 6 week old watched her first firework display in her baby bjorn. A great core workout for me but also one of the awesomest things ever. First boat trip is on the agenda. She's already been swimming twice.

Get her a skimmer. You can let the boat idle and start her right off of the platform. I would do that with my son. Just have he driver put it in gear and hold the skimmer till they are comfortable and feed the rope out. You hardly need Any speed.

+1

We just picked one up this year and the kids love it and now ask if we can go to the lake about every other day.

I am sure many of you are probably the same way... I have a deeply rooted passion to be out on the water and wish I could do this everyday. I am so thrilled to see the excitement and pleasure the kids are getting out of the experience. It is a little selfish but the more they like to get out on the water the more I get to fulfill my desire to do the same.

Yeah it definitely is great to see your kids share your passion there is no place I'd rather be than on my boat and what a great feeling to see my daughter share my passion. She's already asking to go out again now so time to pack up the cooler and hit the boat. Has anyone tried an ezski for their kids? Thinking of getting one of those.

What do you guys mean by skimmer? Are you talking about a skim board? Or is this some other type of water toy? I Google it but could not find any info.