Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2002 Malibu 23LSV Possible Sale

phodge7

Possibly looking to sale my 2002 23LSV due to other financial obligations. I am thinking $30-31K is a fair price for the boat with the options. What are your opinions?

2002 Malibu Sunscape 23LSV boat

Indmar Monsoon 340 Engine with ONLY 470 hrs.
Kept in enclosed storage at all times with cover.
Upgraded sound system ($5,500 ADD) in 2011 with (2) Bullet 770 HLCD Tower Speakers
(1) 12" Rockford Fosgate 12" subwoofer
(4) Polk Audio in boat speakers + (2) Existing Infinity in boat speakers
(3) new amps - (1) amp for the in boat speakers (1) amp for the tower speakers (1) amp for the subwoofer
(1) new equalizer that controls all audio to all speakers and allows you to fade the sound more or less between the in boat speakers and tower speakers.
-Monster Wakeboard Tower
-Wakeboard Racks on each side (will hold 2 wakeboards per rack)
- Brand new bimini top that is designed to hold a tube or surf board on top
- Manual Wedge
-(4) Fat Sacs and pump included
- (2) battery set up with perko switch
-Custom grey snap cover for entire boat
-3 - port heater
- Table to insert in middle of back of boat
-Rated to hold 13 people - huge - tons of room

Boat is in great condition inside and out for a 2002...You will be hard pressed to find a boat better taken care of. I spray wax it and detail the interior after EVERY use!
The trailer has some scrapes on the wheel wells from the previous owner.

I have never had any problems with the engine of this boat - It has been an incredible boat.

Let me know what you all think...

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3910401652

It's going to be hard to get your money back on the stereo. Really depends on your location as well. Your link didn't work but if its really clean, somewhere around 30k. I know the used vdrive market in that price range is bone dry where I'm located.