Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Converting a 247lsv trailer to accommodate a 2008 23lsv

livinthedream

I've been looking for a used trailer for quite a while now and can't seem to find one. Will a 247 trailer convert relatively easy to fit my 23lsv?

Boatmate told me every trailer is designed to carry a specific boat. It's all about where the bunks support the hull and the front to rear weight distribution. If you have ever experienced trailer sway (or jack knife) then you know how important weight distribution is. Boatmate trailers are rock solid. A real pleasure to pull compared to "one size fits all" trailers. There is a reason why.

I looked at the Boatmate site today and really like their trailers. May have to go ahead and order one as nothing else seems to be available. Any negative feeling about electric brakes vs hydraulic surge?