Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Under sacks

windy1

Saw something some time ago about some plastic stuff that you put under your sacks in rear lockers to let some air under them. I have a mold problem and need something underneath to help the carpet dry.

We bought 4 of these:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/100161744?productId=100161744&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&MERCH=REC-_-nosearch3-2-_-NA-_-100161744-_-N#.UdMBhT7SO2Q

It seems they are always on sale at Lowes or Home Depot. I dipped them in Plastidip since the plastic things on the end wouldn't stay on. We used them till they got lost in the bilge area. Anyway, after every outing we clamp the bags to the engine dividers. The bags and floor dry out very nicely. When we close the locker doors they rest on the handles of the clamps and allow a little airflow through as well. That probably helps.

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but this is how we solve the same problem.

• 5 months later...