Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Height of Wakesetter VLX on Extreme Trailer

db252

I am ordering a custom steel canopy for the boat that I don't have possesion of yet which is why I am asking. I need to know the height from the ground with an illusion tower up. Also, does anybody know the width of the top of the tower from side to side?

I plan on ordering it right now as 12 feet wide X 31 feet long X 10 feet high at the walls which makes for an 11.5 foot peak height.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Our 06 VLX with illusion tower is 9'2" floor to top of tow pt with the trailer jack all the way down. The width of the tower at the upper speaker mounts is about 6' wide.

Joe

That is the exact info I was looking for. Thanks Joe.

It will also depend on whether or not your trailer has the low rider option. If so, it will be a bit lower than 9'2".

Didn't get the low rider option but it's good to know that that would have affected it. Thanks for the info.