Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mooring cover, cleat holes.

wakeboardnut

The cover for my boat didn't come with cleat holes, I suppose it's more of a trailer cover because it has straps but can be used to moor though as we'll when I tie it up to the eye.

But it has no cleat holes, searched around but no luck.

Anyone know where to get those rubber cleat holes so I could take my cover to a local seamstress to alter the cover?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cover , covers even the swim deck, so the rear eyelets are covered as well.

Six ball,

I'd like to have the rubber reenforcments surrounding the cut outs.

This is something that any descent canvas shop can do. The rubber reinforcement is something they can purchase thru their regular suppliers. Are you asking for one shop in particular to use? I'd call your local boat dealers & see what local shop they recommend. Then you don't have to ship it.

There is actually a local lady up at my lake who is known for fixing tears in people's covers and lift Canopies so i plan to try her, just not sure yet if she can obtain the rubber.

• 4 weeks later...

Update got my cover done with cleat holes, extra flaps on the bow rails and holes for my bumper keys!

Lady did an amazing job and made great reenforcments and even Velcro covers all for $100!

post-4866-13726526583374_thumb.jpgpost-4866-13726526709576_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

I found some cleat rubber grommets on ebay: Do an ebay search for Black Rubberized Boat Cover Cleat Reinforcement Grommet

(just make sure to check the size, there appear to be two different sizes.)

Update got my cover done with cleat holes, extra flaps on the bow rails and holes for my bumper keys! Lady did an amazing job and made great reenforcments and even Velcro covers all for $100!attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1372652659.371790.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1372652672.704310.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of a cover is that? I like the swim step / transom cover

• 4 years later...

I love your boat cover.  Was wondering if you can let me know who the lady on the lake that sewed cleat holes and great reenforcements in your boat canvas.  Can you give me her contact information.  Would love to use her to do my canvas.