Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone lease a lake??

smooth as glass

I thought for sure someone had lease experience. Any ideas at all on costs?? I'm sure its geographical but just wondering what range would be. And any heads up on obstacles? MIke

I thought for sure someone had lease experience. Any ideas at all on costs?? I'm sure its geographical but just wondering what range would be. And any heads up on obstacles? MIke

Based on last years numbers:

Lake pass + property taxes on boat + property taxes on house 5 minutes from lake = about $6k to be able to ski on a lake with approximately 50K other boats on it.

There are two lakes in Sanger CA. that I used to ski at and this club leases these lakes each year from the owner. The name of the club is Wolf Lakes the owners last name is Wolf and he has been doing this with the club for years.