Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Black Or Chrome

Looking to get some Illusion X speaker cans from Lucky Devil here in town, just wanted to get some feedback on what color I should get. I got the metcratf lights on the tower already, all eight, they are chrome and just wanted ya'lls honest opinion.

Thanks In Advance,

Grant

My tower is black, majority of my boat is black, but other is orange

Alright I see where this is going, chrome it is. Ken I had thought about that, but I wouldn't think that just that little of orange would look good up there. Thanks for the thought though Ken. Thanks to everyone for their input on this matter, it's settled.

Grant

I would go with black speakers with orange spacers for the illusionX. I have seen some black with pink spacers on a black and pink combo. Lookes awesome. JMO

Yahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Ok, went to Lucky Devil Designs today and came up with a finished product that I will like as well as everyone else. I am getting the cans, doing them in orange metalic powdercoat, trim ring in front is 3/4" thick, it will be chromed, with the tweeter pod coming off of it to center of the speaker will be powdercoated orange as well. Should be done sometime next week, I will then make this thread legit with pics.

Thanks

Grant

Edited by Xcape00