Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Took Delivery Today

DQ

Well I got to bring her home tonight guys. She pulls like a dream, being that big I couldn't even tell she was back there. If my digital camera was charged I would take some more pics for you but I will do it tomorrow. Oh and by the way, what is up with the weather here in Texas, it's fricking 32 degrees outside. I was gonna try to put some hours on her this weekend but that may get scrathed due to the weather and I already have a sore throat. Cry.gif

Grant

Edited by Xcape00
Well I got to bring her home tonight guys. She pulls like a dream, being that big I couldn't even tell she was back there. If my digital camera was charged I would take some more pics for you but I will do it tomorrow. Oh and by the way, what is up with the weather here in Texas, it's fricking 32 degrees outside. I was gonna try to put some hours on her this weekend but that may get scrathed due to the weather and I already have a sore throat. Cry.gif

Grant

Well that will give you time to work on putting some pictures of your new boat in your gallery!!! Biggrin.gif

And work on the stereo upgrades, factory sounds pretty lousy. Thinking (2) 12" or (3) 10" got the amps and everything already, need to customize them as well. Figuring out where I want new LED's (orange ones) but I do like the white ones that are already there. Calling Josh at Lucky Devil Designs and see if he can hook a fellow Cypress boy up with some of those cans he builds, and hopefully the led rings that go with them. Can't decide if I want black or polished cans on the tower, the metcraft lights are chrome and look good, but I think it may be too much chrome. I do have to say that those metcraft lights work really well, I was playing out in the driveway and light up the neighbors house, he's gonna hate me this summer, other than the weekends because I won't be here. Let me know what you guys think I should do about the cans.

Grant

I'd go with the chrome cans. Its not too much chrome and it's much easier to keep clean. Cover them anyway to keep the highway bug guts off.

I'm using waterproof MP3 players this year while we're behind the boat. That way I can listen to the engine for a season before doing the winter Kicker system mod. Rockon.gif

Hey Auto, I am seriosly thinking about putting a big DU sticker on the side, not, its to nice to put stuff on it. The racks could second for the old shotgun racks. Told the salesperson I was gonna take it out with my deeks, gun and dog, and take pictures set up in waiting for cupped wings. I think it would be hilarious. The pics of the boat are in the thread My New Baby. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Grant

I'm in Northwest Houston, a great place called Cypress. Are you also on the Fuge with Auto and I.

On the fuge I'm Hunters XXpress

Grant

I'm in Northwest Houston, a great place called Cypress. Are you also on the Fuge with Auto and I.

On the fuge I'm Hunters XXpress

Grant

I drop in every once in a while. I am lakefarmer on the fuge.