Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kids Wetsuits

denjoe

Last year at the Memorial bash, my kids could not get in the water because it was too cold. I would like them to be able to enjoy the water this year.

Where is the best place to get kids wetsuits size 6 & 8

Thanks,

Joe

When my kids were little and growing so fast we were buying them a new one each year.

We started getting them at Costco. They bring them in at spring time (they have them now), there cheap but they do the job.

When my kids were little and growing so fast we were buying them a new one each year.

We started getting them at Costco. They bring them in at spring time (they have them now), there cheap but they do the job.

Same here on Costco...

Thanks Guys!

i have a couple of barefoot wetsuits (shorties) that i am ready to sell (cheap). if interested, i will check the sizes for you later today (i am thinking they are 8 and 10 though).

Sam's Club has some good deals as well. I just purchased a shortie for under $40. Not sure if they had kid sizes though.

Thanks Guys!

i have a couple of barefoot wetsuits (shorties) that i am ready to sell (cheap). if interested, i will check the sizes for you later today (i am thinking they are 8 and 10 though).

I might be interested in the barefoot suits depending on size, padding, etc...

Don't know if you have them were you live but, Academy Sports and Outdoors has there house brand spring suits $30 for adults and $20 for kids.

Ya, Costco is a good source. Need to go NOW though, they sell out fast.

I've found that they dont' fit very well though. My kids are so skinny the suits just hang on them like a swimsuit. Whatever though, if the kids think it makes them warmer :)

The lil kiddies need something to protect them, no fat on them at all (even more so on my siblings) Im just happy in 60 degree water Crazy.gif , they can barely stand it. We used to go to play it again sports and get the cheapest new ones we could find, since we get new ones each year.

Thanks Guys!

I might be interested in the barefoot suits depending on size, padding, etc...

they are sized 10 and 12. Gladiator brand. They are in real nice shape. here is a crappy picture I found on my harddrive (it is also decieving as they are actually closer in size than they look in the picture), I can email you some detailed shots if interested.

wetsuits.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a new Body Glove full suit (3/2) for our daughter on eBay for $20. The seller seems to have a pretty good rating although there were a few complaints. They do a ton of volume though...

Do a search for Body Glove junior wetsuit to find their auctions. They seemed to have a good selection of sizes and I had no competition in bidding on the one I bought.

Now if it shows up.... :) It should take about 2 weeks to receive it but I thought I'd pass along the info in case people are still looking.

• 2 weeks later...
I just picked up a new Body Glove full suit (3/2) for our daughter on eBay for $20. The seller seems to have a pretty good rating although there were a few complaints. They do a ton of volume though...

Do a search for Body Glove junior wetsuit to find their auctions. They seemed to have a good selection of sizes and I had no competition in bidding on the one I bought.

Now if it shows up.... :) It should take about 2 weeks to receive it but I thought I'd pass along the info in case people are still looking.

I got one of these for my daughter - just came in the mail today. Pretty sweet suit for $26 (includes shipping)! Thanks for the heads up! Thumbup.gif

Body Glove is a great wetsuit company and they are making inroads in the wakebording community as well. I got my son a BG vest and he loves the way it fits. I don't know if their boards will make much headway, but we'll see.

I've always supported the company because they do a lot for their community outside of making quality products.

I got one of these for my daughter - just came in the mail today. Pretty sweet suit for $26 (includes shipping)! Thanks for the heads up! Thumbup.gif

Ours arrived today too! Very nice wetsuit for $26! I'd recommend checking them out if you need a wetsuit for your grom! Yahoo.gif