Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

24MXZ on a 108" Shore Station?

darthwhitey

I've got a 5000 lb Shore Station lift (Direct Drive, Model #50108) that is only 108" wide. (I think the "standard" size is 120" wide).

I fit my buddies 98" beam 2012 V-Ride on there last summer with no problems.

Will this lift fit the 102" beam LSV or 24 MXZ?

I know that the SS lifts are over built, (mine is rated for 5000#'s) but I'll be pushing it for sure.

I'm limited to the 108" lift because it's in a boathouse...see pic.

thanks!

IMG_0356.jpg

I think the mxz is 4800 dry. So add almost 500lbs of gas and crap and you would be over. Bite the bullet and upgrade. Can't answer the beam question. Not sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kiter861

Can't answer your question but I wouldn't even chance it in a 5k lift either. So I would second kiter's suggestion. You can post it on craigslist and try to get a sale - now is the time to list. I listed our dock and I'm getting a new hit every other day. I bet it'll be sold in less than 2 weeks.

Yeah, I think it's going to be close. I talked to a Nautique rep who put a new G23 on the same lift all last summer with no problems. I know SS over-builds there stuff. I'm going to look into trading my old one in, or selling it online. Thanks for the advice guys!

I'm not even 100% sure a 102" beam boat will fit on this lift, regardless of weight! Wondering if anybody has any experience with this?