Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got my new registration stickers today...

SunriseH2OSkier

Yahoo.gifFINALLY! Yahoo.gif

Just came in the mail today. For the next three years, I'll have stickers that actually match my boat! Yahoo.gifRockon.gifClap.gifBeer.gifThumbup.gif

For once, I'm gonna actually enjoy the miserable task of peeling the old ones off! :)

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier

I have a boat on order. From the time that you ordered your stickers, how long did it take to get them? Could you send pick of what stickers look like on your boat?

Thanks

Yahoo.gifFINALLY! Yahoo.gif

Just came in the mail today. For the next three years, I'll have stickers that actually match my boat! Yahoo.gifRockon.gifClap.gifBeer.gifThumbup.gif

For once, I'm gonna actually enjoy the miserable task of peeling the old ones off! :)

I take this years color it blue. I still have that red/orange one for two more years. Mad.gif

Ice off your lake yet? We look clear to go here if it wasn't going to snow and the temp was like it was over the week-end.

I have a boat on order. From the time that you ordered your stickers, how long did it take to get them? Could you send pick of what stickers look like on your boat?

Thanks

Don't remember how long it takes when you are doing the initial registration. Mine was a renewal that I could do entirely online, and it took at most 4 days. I probably won't put the stickers on until it warms up a little more, but I can take pics when I do.

I refuse to put them on my boat. I put them on the sides of the windshield.

Depending on the regulations and how nit-picky the Marine Patrol is in your area, this could be fine. The regs in my area stipulate that the stickers be on the hull next to the reg #, and if someone p!$$ed on their Wheaties on a given day...

I take this years color it blue. I still have that red/orange one for two more years. Mad.gif

Ice off your lake yet? We look clear to go here if it wasn't going to snow and the temp was like it was over the week-end.

Yup. Blue it is.

Ice cleared on Monday after the rain and 64deg temps. Yahoo.gif Of course, then the bottom dropped out and it has been in the 30s. Wouldn't have been so bad if not for the 40-50mph breeze. :( Maybe this weekend, supposed to be low 40s and sun?

Thanks

Don't remember how long it takes when you are doing the initial registration. Mine was a renewal that I could do entirely online, and it took at most 4 days. I probably won't put the stickers on until it warms up a little more, but I can take pics when I do.

I refuse to put them on my boat. I put them on the sides of the windshield.

Depending on the regulations and how nit-picky the Marine Patrol is in your area, this could be fine. The regs in my area stipulate that the stickers be on the hull next to the reg #, and if someone p!$$ed on their Wheaties on a given day...

Until a few years ago, I didn't put them on at all. I had them in the glove box stapled to the registration. After 11 years, I finally got pulled over and was told to put them on or the next time I would get a ticket. There on.