Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu skier custom mooring cover and bimini top.

Fastfb

Took boat in to get mooring cover before it gets nice. What do you guys think of it? I thought he did a pretty good job on it. I am also making a custom bimini top. I have the frame all built and took it in today to have the Sunbrella material cut and eyelets put in. I am undecided if I want to go above tower or under speakers with it. Looking for advice. I have a couple pics of the frame. Let me know thoughts.

image-14_zpsa060cbab.jpg

image-14_zpse22be0a3.jpg

image-14_zps1220f824.jpg

image-14_zps342113bd.jpg

image-14_zps69540f06.jpg

The boat dealer added them. I don't know anything about covers. Just dropped it off and said make me a cover for when its parked by the dock all summer? This is what It looked like when I picked it up. Should they have not used snaps?

Well Bimini is done. What do you guys think? Atleast I wont hit my damn head anymore lol. Nice spot to strap a tube out of the way for the kiddos also?

GOPR0579_zps0ad38632.jpg

GOPR0578_zpse3e7a6fc.jpg

GOPR0574_zps2786ce36.jpg

GOPR0571_zps94f954a6.jpg

• 3 months later...

Completely off the topic of your original post, but I'm starting to research towers for an '88 Mailbu Skier I'm trying to purchase. What tower do you have installed and do you like it? Stable side to side? It doesn't look like it could, but does it have the ability to fold down for low clearance issues? Thanks for any info you can provide!

Thanks, TJ