Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Interior replacement

• 1 month later...

Thanks Bozboat & Built2rev for Chee's info. I emailed him in March & within an hour he responded back. Due to having to fly out of the country for a sick family member did not send him his the money until 4-10-13.

So the next question is does anyone know a place in San Diego Area that will install the skins & replace the carpet also?

Thanks Bozboat & Built2rev for Chee's info. I emailed him in March & within an hour he responded back. Due to having to fly out of the country for a sick family member did not send him his the money until 4-10-13.

So the next question is does anyone know a place in San Diego Area that will install the skins & replace the carpet also?

Does Chee install? If the map program was right, you are six hours from chee. Just far enough that its too much trouble to take the boat to him, but close enough that you might consider it.

• 1 month later...

I want to let you all know that I don’t sign in a lot to the forum but look at it at least 2 to 3 times a week, this has been the BEST place for me to research my question or concerns as a Malibu Boat Owner since 2004. Want to give have HUGH thanks to you all. Ok here some pics & sorry for taking so long. (Note I replace the old cupholder with new black ones & it looks great.

Chee did an awesome job on the skin & found a really good upholstery shop to installed and make new dash cover skins. I will note that my upholstery guy was also really impressed with the package I received from Chee and the high quality material with the foam already attached to it.

IMG_0534.JPG Ok wait sorry don't know how to attach pics sorry.