Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Weather in SW Missouri stinks

HPskier1

So last Friday its 80 degrees, planning on beating last years first ski run record of March 27th and I put it off until this week thinking we were on the upswing. I knew it wouldn't be 80 but hey the 50's isn't bad. Now there is a winter storm watch and we are suppose to get 5 to 8 inches of snow. Tablerock still isn't full from the drought so I appreciate the h2o but this stinks. Its bad enough when your 45 years old begging your family to get out in cold weather it's impossible when there is snow on the ground. O well praying for a quick melt and warm up.

Three weeks ago we had two 70 degree days in a row, Saturday and Sunday. It was great as we put 6 hours on a ne boat. It has snowed slated and rained since then at or below 45 degrees and we liking for another week of temps at or below 55 degrees. We too are in need of the ground water replenishment , but are so looking for the warmer weather. E go spoiled last year and actually started back boarding in February and had many days in March in the 70s. So I guess it's a give an take! Looking to put some more hours on our new toy this weekend cold weather and all!

As I look out at 4 feet of snow and near freezing temperatures while I listen to the forecast of another 8 - 12 inches before the weekend all I can do is sigh and live vicariously through you guys.......

I'm so sick of winter.......

I was skiing last year on the 17th. Now I am watching the north end of the lake that was open a week ago close bake up. I have been doing a lot of snow plowing and thinking I should be going up north for a good snowmobile ride. Only I have commitments until tonight so I just might have a look at the 10 day forecast. But then this is Michigan and old man winter likes to play tricks on us.