Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any reason not to use this interior LED strip lighting?

Nitrousbird

That's exactly what I used, as well. So far I haven't had any problems - even with the lights under the platform in the pic above. I have submerged the platform for hours, ran the boat with a surf wave, as well as near wide open. Hope you learn a little and like em...

Hey guys I am planning on adding LED to my '13 24 wakesetter and was wondering on the switching. I am trying to find out if I can add the light switch control to my MTC or just run an individual switch to control them??? I would rather not just have a stray switch somewhere but with everything being computer controlled, i am not sure how to wire that up??

thanks guys

Chris