Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Domed Numbers Accolade!

Dare2goBare

Those are some sweet looking trailer wheels but no good for launching in the slough. You should trade for mine :biggrin:

Ha ha ha….You’re a funny boy….. :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new toy too!

That is one awesome looking boat! I really like the background scenery...NO SNOW! There is still 2 feet of ice on the lakes here :cry:

This was one sunny day out of the last month of rain. We don't have snow :skiing: but lots of the wet stuff, :badmood:

thought we don’t have to shovel the wet stuff…..that’s one cancelation.

looks good! I have heard that they were giving pearl necklace with the boat as well. Is that true?

Yes thats right Bama.

After you register the new 30 year anniversary boat with Malibu, Malibu sends you a Pearl Necklaces and a Beach towel, Black with the 30 year Anniversary embroidery. Very nice!

The pearl necklace, we'll at the moment Im single again so I guess I'll just put it aside for when that special lady steps into my life.

Edit: Thinking I should post a picture of the towel and necklace in my Boat House. :thumbup:

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick FYI, you might want to check your State regs before you order. Michigan requires "plain block letters" and contrast in color.

Another option is to skip registration letters altogether and register your boat with the USCG. I heard it's not cheap BTW.

Quick FYI, you might want to check your State regs before you order. Michigan requires "plain block letters" and contrast in color.

Another option is to skip registration letters altogether and register your boat with the USCG. I heard it's not cheap BTW.

Very interesting, I guess MI residents can still do the domed numbers but with limitations?

Anybody else know anything about registering with the USCG? How much is it and can anyone do it?

Yep...those registration numbers would not fly in Florida.....

I looked on the Coast Guard registration which was about $130 one time fee. I just did not want the local police/game wardens hassling me even if i was legit. Good suggestion though.

• 2 weeks later...

More props for Domed Numbers from me. I accidentally reversed outline/fill color on my initial order and didn't realize it until I received them. Re-ordered the right way knowing it was my mistake but asked in the comment box for any help they could offer for a discount given 2 orders (after mistake). They came through for me after I received the 2nd order even though they didn't need to - just got email confirmation of a partial refund. Great company to deal with and numbers look great. Highly recommended.