Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I caught a Fish!

tgaugh

Ok, not that kind of fish, an 05 LF Fish. Since we are headed south this month and getting ready to get back in the water in TX - while the rest of you MN'ers suffer we are getting pumped up! So we went and picked out new boards for this year last weekend. I grabbed a new LF Balance near the end of they year last year so I didn't get a new primary board again - just a backup fun board. All the reviews about the Fish sound like fun and I found a demo'ed on so it was 200 off, couldn't say no.

Heidi picked out a new O'brien Alta for 06 - can't decide on bindings yet though but she's looking.

Anyone have any reviews on the Alta? She bought it without a demo (ice on lakes) and without much research anyone rode one or sold some?

What's everyone's new toys for this year?

I am getting the 137 Fish and am STILL Mad.gif waiting on the mounting plates for the Watson bindings. I won't be riding for the next 6 weeks so I can't give a review on it yet.

Edited by Greg_S

Hubby bought me an 06 liquid force diva with the LF limited edition minx bindings... LOVE IT!! I haven't ridden it yet but, it sure looks adorable hanging there :lol: I'll have to leet you know how it rides later.

Edited by DRAGONFLYPRINCESS

The alta is the old 04 absolute I believe she should be plenty happy on it.

You will love playing around on the Fish when you get the edge down you will be astounded at the height you will get.

ITCH

ITCH-

I thought the Absolute was a CWB board?

Crazy.gif Absolute is vodka. BTW - is this board replacing the one you so meticulously cut in half? Crazy.gif

Edited by edwin
That was cut in half with precision and no, the balance was the replacement.

Got new bindings...not sure what they are...Matt told me they were the ones I should have :-)

LF Transits maybe?

My other ones were beat and not cinching up right...

Also picked up 3 more ballast bags since Tgaugh is bailing on us Cry.gif

Dave

That was cut in half with precision and no, the balance was the replacement.

Got new bindings...not sure what they are...Matt told me they were the ones I should have :-)

LF Transits maybe?

My other ones were beat and not cinching up right...

Also picked up 3 more ballast bags since Tgaugh is bailing on us Cry.gif

Dave

Just 3? Tease2.gif