Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'm gonna miss it...

Levi900RR

We are all such dorks if you think about it. I made a post like this when the 87 'setter was shipped off to MartinArcher. I think it's very hard to sell your first boat if its something you take care of. Good memories.

But you'll be happy, Levi. New projects on a different boat will take your mind off it... and then you can start stressing about that. :)

• 1 month later...

The dude I sold my Skier to is already doing cool stuff to it. Makes me feel good that its in a good home. Check out the new floor he did. Suftboard padding...

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

post-7837-0-15487300-1369254072_thumb.jp

Levi you need to get that guy on the forum. I'm sure some people would love to hear more about that floor. Gotta be better than spray on bedliner for those who don't want carpet.

Levi you need to get that guy on the forum. I'm sure some people would love to hear more about that floor. Gotta be better than spray on bedliner for those who don't want carpet.

Looks like Hydroturf. Similar to the stuff I have on my swimstep. Also Big Jay did the interior of his boat & posted a bunch of pics in here not too long ago.

Looks like Hydroturf. Similar to the stuff I have on my swimstep. Also Big Jay did the interior of his boat & posted a bunch of pics in here not too long ago.

No I got that I just thought people would like to know who did the logos.

I'm keeping my carpet I just remember that thread from a couple weeks ago about someone using bedliner.