Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My view this morning...

wakedncsu

i put the snowmobiles and snowblower away yesterday. Now 9" of snow is forcasted for Tuesday

:lol: I had to put the plow back on the ATV yesterday. BUT...... I went up to pick up my ski bud and his wife to go to dinner last evening and he has open water in front of his house! The north end of the lake is opening... :woot: OK this morning its in the teens. :(

Edited by Sixball

I had a similar view today as well! Typing this as I recline in the bow, sitting in the driveway. LOL

Can't wait to meet you guys in August!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Yeah. We had a moment to sit in the boat as well. I can't wait for the WoW either.

Congrats ! Is there ski lakes close to Cary? I have two brothers there.

Steve B.

Yeah buddy. Cary proper doesn't have anything but just outside is Harris Lake (the nuclear power plant uses this lake for cooling) and Jordan lake. Just north of Raleigh is Falls lake too. If you ever come over to visit hit me up. I'll let you chase the boat on some our lakes.

Beautiful day in NC...except for the Wolfpack losing. :(

No doubt. Miami was a tougher game, but my pack let me down...

i put the snowmobiles and snowblower away yesterday. Now 9" of snow is forcasted for Tuesday

It's getting closer everyday...I'm sorry you still have that much snow. And I'm glad to hear your lake is opening up sixball. Stand outside with a can of hairspray. Maybe you can speed it up a little. Lol