Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First pics of our baby.

millertw

Well we have been waiting quite a while for the first pics. Actually I was tired of waiting and decided to drive by this past sunday on my way home, and see if the boat arrived yet. Well it had, and I had to get some pics. I proceeded to hop the barbwire fence, after whisteling, and no dogs arrived. There she was, just had to have some pics. Wanting something so bad, and not being able to take it home is very hard. I found myself on the malibu site, watching the 2006 videos, daydreaming about this summer. We can't wait for an amazing summer behind the new BU!!

Here is a link to the pics. Hope it works. First time and all. It was dark, but I did the best I could. This is the first 8.1 Paradise has seen, they were loving it when we talked to them today.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/millertw23/album?.dir=/5395

Did you really hop the fence and pull up the shipping cover to take pics? Ha! That's great. Beautiful boat BTW can't wait to see pics on the water.

I had to lift the cover. We have been anticipating the delivery for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It was killing me not to be able to see it. I agree, the Malibu Yellow is the best out there. We should take delivery in a few weeks. They still need to set up the audio equipment we have them doing, and also we would like to perhaps sell our 2000 23 LSV before taking delivery. Just makes the pocket book feel a little better. I will definately post more pics once she's on the water.

I proceeded to hop the barbwire fence, after whisteling, and no dogs arrived

ROFL.gifThumbup.gif How funny would that have been if the cops would have shown up. But officer its my boat I swear!!! ROFL.gif

Great looking boat. can't wait to see her on the water.

Ok, I was able to take some more pics yesterday, actually legally, while they were open. We had to drop of the new sony remotes for the boat. Here they are. We love that black diamond grain, as well as the 8.1 with the K&N.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/millertw23/a...r=/66f1&.src=ph

That boat is one of the best looking Malibus I have ever seen. Even the trailer is hot. Good choice. Can't wait for maiden voyage pics on the water.

That is me in #40, but I have never been to Oregon, or anywhere close. Have heard it's great livin up there though. I'm Glad you guys lare liking the boat. We put a lot of thought into the colors, and viewed just about every option before we made our final decisions. We just love how it turned out. We are just waiting on the stereo system install. It looks like we are going to need a third amp, also waiting on the metcraft swivel racks, and 4 of the new Rubicons for the tower, as well as the remotes pictures to be installed. It will need a little custom work to fit the remote in the back between the two speakers, as well as the chrome plate by the driver being widened, but the new remotes are worth. So much better looking than the previous ones we had. Just a few more weeks, and she will be ready to go. I have also gone back and added an image for a desktop image if anybody wants to use it. If it's not big enough, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. I'm not sure the dpi Yahoo keeps the images at.

What new Sony remotes? Is that it on #030 ?

It looks different, but there is no real good picture of them. I´ve looked all over for another Sony remote other than the rm-x10.

Do you have more info on these remotes? Im hunting for something like the rm-x10, but that can show RDS and id3 tags.

Edited by vec
What new Sony remotes? Is that it on #030 ?

It looks different, but there is no real good picture of them. I´ve looked all over for another Sony remote other than the rm-x10.

Do you have more info on these remotes? Im hunting for something like the rm-x10, but that can show RDS and id3 tags.

Here is a link to it on crutchfield. Sony RM-X55M

Very nice, not green, which we hated, and just slightly bigger than the old remotes. So a little custom work might have to be done but nothing major.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-cfODsSVlNwa/c...ote&i=158RMX55M

miller

... was the lake test of youre boat on the 28 th of feb ?

if it was... i think i went onboard for a ride ;)

I'm not sure when it was, but if it had the same colors, I'm guessing it was ours. Hope she did well for you.