Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom G3 Light and Speakers Mounts

old skool malibu

Bakes hooked me up with this one off custom CNC Machined Samson/ Bakes mount. An added bonus are the new LED lights that blow the stock Malibu lights out of the water. I can hardly wait to get the new boat home and mount these! Thanks To Paul @ Bakes for setting me up with this prototype set! post-4887-136339415014_thumb.jpgpost-4887-136339416631_thumb.jpgpost-4887-136339418113_thumb.jpgpost-4887-136339419872_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Bakes hooked me up with this one off custom CNC Machined Samson/ Bakes mount. An added bonus are the new LED lights that blow the stock Malibu lights out of the water. I can hardly wait to get the new boat home and mount these! Thanks To Paul @ Bakes for setting me up with this prototype set! attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363394146.848798.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363394158.780877.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363394178.314921.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363394189.863443.jpg

Do you know if this is something that Bakes will be offering to the public in the near future? Pricing?

The mounts will accept a Exile/ Samson speaker. I will have the XM 9 mounted to these babies once the new boat comes home!

THOSE LIGHTS ARE THE LARGER OF THE LED/HID LIGHTS THEY OFFER CORRECT? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE SMALL LED LIGHTS THAT THEY HAVE NOW THAT LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO THOSE, AND WONDERING WHERE THE BEST AND EASIEST LOCATION TO MOUNT ON A 12' VLX TOWER. I HAVE THE 4 FACTORY SPEAKERS NOW ON THE TOWER, AND WONDERING IF THESE CAN MOUNT ON THOSE BRACKETS ON EACH SIDE AND BLEND WITH THE LOOK, OR DIRECTLY ON THE TOWER SOMEWHERE. JUST HAVENT SEEN MANY PICS OF FINISHED PRODUCT !

Joneses

Last year on my 2012 I had Paul at Bakes make me some custom clamps that I mounted in the top corner of the tower. I will try and post some picks of this set up but contact Paul and he will help you out