Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dong sack 2.0

Bawshogg

It's a WMD :lol: It's not for a VTX. It's my plan to defeat the evil powers at SurfGate headquarters. I am going to tow it like a hot dog or ride on bananna ,full of topless chicks. They won't know what hit them .

That certainly is a huge bag, but what bu model was it custom designed for? It appears the idea was to give starboard riders some foot room but when filled with water I don't see that happening...? It was also mentioned that it was not for surfgate (equally weighted) but appears pretty well centered... can we get some more details or is it a secret? I wish I could contribute a clever play on words about how it looks like a big love pump but I can't come up with anything...

Edited by Ndawg12

It's not secret. That's not really where it goes. It is just in that position for the photo op. It's a custom surf sack for a 247. It goes under the seats on the port side.

So Bobby,

Did you lay down on a piece of cardboard and have someone do a chalk outline around your body to get the secret shape? :thumbup:

I have way to many comments to make and none of them seem to be public friendly! nice work boss cant wait to see it in action. make sure you post pics. maybe you and the wheel house can get together for a surf off. his unicorn agains your dong!

• Like 2