Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

DB's 2006 Wakesetter VLX build pics

db252

Day 4 Pics are in.

DB, do these pictures come directly from Maibu or from your dealer. he dealer I'm working with said he would be sending the picutes?? Does that sounds right?

Nice boat you have in the works. Mine should be started on th 23rd. Yahoo.gif

Thanks,

JT

Yes, the pics do come from the factory. You can call them and set them up. Some possible bad news though, after being at the factory today, the guy giving us the tour said that they are going to stop sending pictures daily and send them instead all at once after the boat finishes. I guess we'll see.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffmx

• db252

• WakeGirl

• Faceplant409

Dave,

I have uploaded your day 5 pictures on your photobucket... Biggrin.gif

Have another drink for me on the cruise shipbaby! Cheers.gif

Oh man that looks good!! A very appreciative thanks to Jeffmx for adding my day 5 pics.

Sun burnt and drunk is no way to be. Well, maybe a little drunk.

Dave,

I have uploaded your day 5 pictures on your photobucket... Biggrin.gif

Have another drink for me on the cruise shipbaby! Cheers.gif

Oh man that looks good!! A very appreciative thanks to Jeffmx for adding my day 5 pics.

Sun burnt and drunk is no way to be. Well, maybe a little drunk.

No worrys!! Rockon.gif

Have a great time, and I will take some more pictures tomorrow!

Dave,

I just posted your fix- I mean the pictures I took today of your boat ! Rockon.gif

Sure wish you could have been there for the lake test!

I got there around 12:30, and your boat already had the lake test in the morning, so the tower is on too.

Enjoy, and have another drink for me on that cruise ship!!

Jeff

Dave,

I just posted your fix- I mean the pictures I took today of your boat ! Rockon.gif

I got there around 12:30, and your boat already had the lake test in the morning, so the tower is on too.

Jeff

Greetings from the Caribbean. Can't thank you enough for the shots. Especially since we wouldn't have gotten them today normally. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Now lets go pick those things up.

Dave,

Jeff

Greetings from the Caribbean. Can't thank you enough for the shots. Especially since we wouldn't have gotten them today normally. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Now lets go pick those things up.

Hope your having a great time. It was my pleasure-believe me- to take pictures. I could stay down there all day, but Darrin and Mike were out of the office, so it was just Jorge, and he couldn't babysit me too long. I tried to talk him into letting me stay, but he had other stuff to deal with.

With all of the video I shot of my lake test/boat ride, I actually filled up my memory card really quick!

Anyway, sunburned and drunk is not a bad way to be! Rockon.gif

great pic's Jeff, i especially like the one where it looks as though dave's boat is 'exiting the building'.

Its fun to see all the other bu's coming along!

Sweet pics! Man that factory looks busier than ever churning out BU's. Congrats guys!

Hey Stu, did ya get an email to the "M-C" factory to get build pics???? :lol:

Sweet pics! Man that factory looks busier than ever churning out BU's. Congrats guys!

Hey Stu, did ya get an email to the "M-C" factory to get build pics???? :lol:

Yup! 04/19 it gets popped :)

Dave,

Here are your day 7 build pictures- fresh out of the detail dept.

Rockon.gif It looks GREAT!!!

Have another drink on the cruise ship for me...

Jeff

Jeff, You Da Man!!! Thanks for the help with all this. I cannot wait until we get to see them in person. Now we just have to wait for the call from Brent.

Thanks to all that have commented. It has been a process as most of you know from experience. Jeff and I will be expecting them probably first week of April and from there on adding hours. I'll put some personal photos in after getting her home to compliment her.

Thanks to all that have commented. It has been a process as most of you know from experience. Jeff and I will be expecting them probably first week of April and from there on adding hours. I'll put some personal photos in after getting her home to compliment her.

How do you know its a girl?? :lol:

Edited by jeffmx

How do you know its a girl?? :lol:

I have a great comment for that and I can't...no, won't use it out of respect for our fellow lady Bu owners but thank you very much for putting me in that postion Jeff.

Dave,

I have a serious case of Malibuitis !!! I cannot stop looking at my boat!!

Oh, you got it bad do you? I'm in the freakin Caribbean on vacation looking at a computer screen!! There is something very wrong with that. You've got it bad.......PLEASE!

Which board racks did you get? The Nice ones?

That is a good question. What are the nice ones. When you tell me that, I will get them and then answer the question 'yes'. You know, I really hate it when you ask me something and I don't have an answer. It really affects my know it all confidence. Gimme a sight to look at if there is one. THEY ARE ALMOST HOME!

Which board racks did you get? The Nice ones?

That is a good question. What are the nice ones. When you tell me that, I will get them and then answer the question 'yes'. You know, I really hate it when you ask me something and I don't have an answer. It really affects my know it all confidence. Gimme a sight to look at if there is one. THEY ARE ALMOST HOME!

Dave,

You have really got to relax-your on a freekin cruise ship!!!! Rockon.gif

Your confidence is fine- have another drink. :lol:

Perhaps the board rack question is for Brent, because I am not sure what I am getting either! I know we spoke about it, and I think I am getting the Nice board racks- they have 2 little hydrolic arms, and it swivels. I am sure we will get the same ones. I will email you the link...

Our boats are just fine. I called Jorge, they are going thru Quaility control for the next day or so.

I am betting on next Saturday just for the record..so you may have to be sick!

Jeff