Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Here is my 2005 23LSV with only 150 Hours on it....But, I want a new boat!

mofaster

Haha, seeing all these new boats is making me mental. I want a new boat this season, but I think I'll order a new 2014 in December. I guess like a little kid, I want to hear that I still have a nice Tonka truck, even if its not the newest one on the block....

Only 150 hours on the engine, still purdy.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Nice looking boat, looks brand new.... but 150 hours and its a 2005???? That is less than 20 hours per season!!! You can definitely see the changes Malibu has made from a 2005 to a 2013.... I still like the look of the older Wakesetters, they are holding up with age.

Why not just keep it? I assume it's paid for...do you really want a boat payment (or outlay a bunch of cash for an upgrade)? You obviously aren't getting a lot of use out of the boat.

Instead of buying a new one, why not mod your existing boat? Lot's of toys you could add to it to enhance your ownership experience. I'd love a new 22 MXZ but can't justify laying out that much cash for something I can't even use 1/2 the year.

Wtf? That's at saguaro lake! How is it that I've never seen this Bu out there? Oh duh, cuz it only has 150 hours.. Hahaha

haha...yeah, I'm down in Tucson, so its mostly trips to Canyon or Pleasant....weekends at Apache. We'll have to rally up sometime. It's 91 degrees today, almost time to saddle up. I think the 150 usage is going to double this year. Lake Powell in June too!

haha...yeah, I'm down in Tucson, so its mostly trips to Canyon or Pleasant....weekends at Apache. We'll have to rally up sometime. It's 91 degrees today, almost time to saddle up. I think the 150 usage is going to double this year. Lake Powell in June too!

almost time? Our boat is coming out this weekend. it is currently 55 here. I can't wait...Won't be in the water this weekend, but if all goes well I'll be in the water next weekend.

Edited by wakedncsu

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was to busy going to the lake with our record breaking heat! Yes air temps were in the 90s and water temp was around 63. So we trunked it! Get your boat out of storage and try to break 200 hours. While i attempt to break 1050 hours on my 04 VLX!

I am with you... We are heading out to Barttlet this weekend.. It should be a great weekend for boarding!!!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was to busy going to the lake with our record breaking heat! Yes air temps were in the 90s and water temp was around 63. So we trunked it! Get your boat out of storage and try to break 200 hours. While i attempt to break 1050 hours on my 04 VLX!

Haha, seeing all these new boats is making me mental. I want a new boat this season, but I think I'll order a new 2014 in December. I guess like a little kid, I want to hear that I still have a nice Tonka truck, even if its not the newest one on the block....

Only 150 hours on the engine, still purdy.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

First of all sweet ride. As for wanting a new boat remember life is short so if you want new boat and you can swing it, buy one. I am sure there would be plenty of people interested in your boat.

Can you tell me what type of lights you have installed on the tower and whether they are LED or halogen? I really like them.