Sign in to follow this  
mofaster

Here is my 2005 23LSV with only 150 Hours on it....But, I want a new boat!

mofaster

Haha, seeing all these new boats is making me mental. I want a new boat this season, but I think I'll order a new 2014 in December. I guess like a little kid, I want to hear that I still have a nice Tonka truck, even if its not the newest one on the block....

Only 150 hours on the engine, still purdy.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

macdaddy

NO need for a new one with a sweet ride like that!! I always loved that gel look and the graphics. Awesome ride!!!

09vRide

Nice Tonka truck...... :cheers:

ATLWake43

Well I agree... no need for an upgrade. But I'm a little biased since I own the same model.

billb

I have a friend who's looking. What's your price?

Rmack

question for you. how do you have 150 hours on such a nice boat?

pinner99

I also agree! Great lookin boat.

mnhays

that's a sweet looking boat! looks great for an '05! I'd sneak any hours on it as much as possible! 150 is low!

Michigan boarder

Hey, if you can do it, then do it!

But you gotta ask yourself, if you've only put 150 hours on it, why make a change?

bamabonners

Michigan, I am loving your avatar!

Michigan boarder

Michigan, I am loving your avatar!

Thanks! Turns out I actually practice yoga!

Fman

Nice looking boat, looks brand new.... but 150 hours and its a 2005???? That is less than 20 hours per season!!! You can definitely see the changes Malibu has made from a 2005 to a 2013.... I still like the look of the older Wakesetters, they are holding up with age.

rammer998

sharp looking boat mofaster, I may be interested.

Durty_Curt

Wtf? That's at saguaro lake! How is it that I've never seen this Bu out there? Oh duh, cuz it only has 150 hours.. Hahaha

Nitrousbird

Why not just keep it? I assume it's paid for...do you really want a boat payment (or outlay a bunch of cash for an upgrade)? You obviously aren't getting a lot of use out of the boat.

Instead of buying a new one, why not mod your existing boat? Lot's of toys you could add to it to enhance your ownership experience. I'd love a new 22 MXZ but can't justify laying out that much cash for something I can't even use 1/2 the year.

mofaster

Wtf? That's at saguaro lake! How is it that I've never seen this Bu out there? Oh duh, cuz it only has 150 hours.. Hahaha

haha...yeah, I'm down in Tucson, so its mostly trips to Canyon or Pleasant....weekends at Apache. We'll have to rally up sometime. It's 91 degrees today, almost time to saddle up. I think the 150 usage is going to double this year. Lake Powell in June too!

wakedncsu

haha...yeah, I'm down in Tucson, so its mostly trips to Canyon or Pleasant....weekends at Apache. We'll have to rally up sometime. It's 91 degrees today, almost time to saddle up. I think the 150 usage is going to double this year. Lake Powell in June too!

almost time? Our boat is coming out this weekend. it is currently 55 here. I can't wait...Won't be in the water this weekend, but if all goes well I'll be in the water next weekend.

Edited by wakedncsu

Durty_Curt

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was to busy going to the lake with our record breaking heat! Yes air temps were in the 90s and water temp was around 63. So we trunked it! Get your boat out of storage and try to break 200 hours. While i attempt to break 1050 hours on my 04 VLX!

built2rev

I am with you... We are heading out to Barttlet this weekend.. It should be a great weekend for boarding!!!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was to busy going to the lake with our record breaking heat! Yes air temps were in the 90s and water temp was around 63. So we trunked it! Get your boat out of storage and try to break 200 hours. While i attempt to break 1050 hours on my 04 VLX!

JoeA

Haha, seeing all these new boats is making me mental. I want a new boat this season, but I think I'll order a new 2014 in December. I guess like a little kid, I want to hear that I still have a nice Tonka truck, even if its not the newest one on the block....

Only 150 hours on the engine, still purdy.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

First of all sweet ride. As for wanting a new boat remember life is short so if you want new boat and you can swing it, buy one. I am sure there would be plenty of people interested in your boat.

Can you tell me what type of lights you have installed on the tower and whether they are LED or halogen? I really like them.

mcdye

That is a beatiuful boat. Good luck with your sell.